New: The Easiest Way to Centrally Manage Your ThinPrint Hubs
New in ThinPrint Hub 1.16
ThinPrint Hub 1.16 now allows you to take advantage of the ThinPrint Remote Management solution for ThinPrint Hubs. This provides you with a central management console for conveniently managing all your ThinPrint Hubs and/or Personal Printing Release Stations over the cloud, ensuring that you can easily make changes to your Hubs, wherever they may be. ThinPrint Hub Remote Management is, in addition to the Advanced Replacement Service, part of the ThinPrint Hub Enterprise Service. This service package is available for purchase through our channel partners.
- Connect your ThinPrint Hubs to the cloud in a few clicks to manage them remotely from any web browser. No installations or configurations on site are required.
- View your active configurations, change printers, provision new certificates or firmware and make further changes if needed
- Setup is simple. Log in to the ThinPrint Hub Console and click on Cloud Management. Create an account with our cloud printing solution at ezeep.com and link your Hub with our remote management solution by entering the Mac Address, printed on the back of the Hub.
- ThinPrint Hub Enterprise Services can be added as an annual subscription to the Hubs. In addition to the Advanced Replacement Service, they include a 12-month license for using Hub Remote Management.
ThinPrint Hub Now Offers Cloud Printing
New in ThinPrint Hub 1.10
With ThinPrint Hub 1.10 and its new Cloud Connect feature, companies using Azure Virtual Desktop (formerly Windows Virtual Desktop) and ThinPrint can access the ezeep Azure cloud and experience true cloud printing with ezeep Blue.
- Combine the speed and reliability of ThinPrint printing technology with the simplicity and flexibility of the ezeep cloud.
- Connect your ThinPrint Hub to the ezeep Azure cloud and immediately make all printers available for cloud printing.
Manage ThinPrint Hubs On Premises in NoTouch Center
ThinPrint Hub 1.8
ThinPrint Hub 1.8 now provides you with way to manage your ThinPrint Hubs and/or Personal Printing Release Stations on premises. This management tool, developed in partnership with Stratodesk is, in addition to the Advanced Replacement Service, part of the ThinPrint Hub Enterprise Service. This service package is available for purchase through our channel partners.
- Everything stays under control thanks to a clear overview of your ThinPrint Hubs, Personal Printing Release Stations and printers.
- Manage any number of ThinPrint Hubs simultaneously instead of individually making settings to them.
- Create groups and sub-groups according to your needs and assign devices to these groups, which you can then configure in one go. Using identically configured ThinPrint Hubs, you can easily achieve high-availability printing.
- Centrally provision all types of firmware updates, certificates and configurations and roll them out globally, to device groups or individual hubs.
- Create printers and equip them with drivers. The ThinPrint Hubs you have assigned then include the printers in their printer lists.
- Enhance security with secure Pull Printing as well as ThinPrint Secure Tunnel which can be set up in the console to create secure connections between ThinPrint Hubs and headquarters.
- Thanks to the role-based administration, you can delegate admin tasks to your co-admins in accordance with their respective area of expertise.