Each year in May, we look forward to the Florida sun and Citrix hospitality. Unfortunately, COVID-19 has affected all our lives and this year’s event is canceled. But besides the negative aspects, we’ve been reminded by the positive contributions our industry has made: Digitalization and remote work are making a huge contribution to keeping things running and getting back to normal.
The Citrix community is one of the most amazing groups of people we’ve ever worked with. And now is the best time to get you and your organization prepared for the post-crisis period. That’s why we’re putting together an amazing virtual experience for you.
Join us for ThinPrint & ezeep´s Spark– Citrix Synergy Edition on June 18 from 11.00am- approx. 1.15pm (Mountain Daylight Time)!
Our team of experts will cover these interesting topics:
- The world has changed since the last Synergy – what does that mean for EUC?
- What’s new in Windows Virtual Desktop – Spring Update
- Pushing your on-prem server farm to the next level – What’s new at ThinPrint
- An essential building block for a new way of working – Cloud Printing
- Private one-on-one whiteboarding sessions
And so much more…
Are you interested in learning more in advance? Book your exclusive one-on-ones here