ThinPrint Consulting Services
Enabling You to Get the Most Out of Your Environment
Benefit from our know-how for the optimal design of your IT infrastructure. ThinPrint experts accompany you from strategic planning right up to the implementation of your projects. Let us rise to the challenge when it comes to remote and hybrid work solutions. We’re happy to share our experience from hundreds of Microsoft Remote Desktop, Citrix, VMware Horizon, coworking, and cloud projects.
Our Services Include
- Planning & evaluation: We support you with our expertise in both the planning and evaluation of your environment – on-site or remotely.
- Needs-based design: We design needs-based, practical and innovative solutions, taking into account your specific requirements and future needs.
- Individual architecture design: We help you make the right decisions – whether it’s cloud or on-premises or security and high availability. In close cooperation with your solution architects, we plan and design new installations or the migration of existing environments.
Our Specialist Knowledge
- Reducing costs: Printing is still one of the most expensive IT services. We show you how you can significantly reduce helpdesk costs and consumables.
- Proven best practices: We implement ThinPrint and ezeep solutions based on proven best practices and show you how to use and configure ezeep and ThinPrint most efficiently. What do users expect? What can companies learn from coworking spaces? Use us as a sparring partner for your project team.
- Training of all kinds: We conduct technical workshops and training – online, in-house, or on-site at your locations.
- Automation of your environment: Many tasks related to print management can be automated. We unburden you from tedious routine tasks, even after you complete your project.
Our team of experts ensures that ThinPrint solutions are used optimally in your specific environment.
Introducing the ThinPrint Consulting Team
Scott Seddon, Senior Technical Consultant at ThinPrint Consulting (EMEA) provides insights into the work of ThinPrint Consulting and tells us about his many missions with our customers.