Endpoint Print Management
Unified Endpoint Management
Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) is the flexible provisioning and secure management of different devices, referred to as endpoints, with a single solution. Classic desktops, laptops and servers as well as mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets can all be considered endpoints. Companies, IT administrators and end users all benefit from a UEM solution:
- Simplified tasks for IT admins with centralized management of all endpoints, full transparency, automated software updates, and much more.
- Satisfied users work from any device – whether Windows, Mac, iOS, Android or Chromebook, and access the apps and resources they need, anytime, anywhere.
- High-level security and enterprise-wide compliance
Endpoint Print Management Perfects any Endpoint Management System
Corporate printing often deals with highly-sensitive and relevant information. Therefore, a professional endpoint management environment must also include efficient and secure management of all printing devices. No matter what your UEM solution looks like and which endpoints you are using, ThinPrint comprehensive portfolio offers a solution to meet all your corporate printing needs.
- Integration with UEM systems: ThinPrint’s mobile printing solution integrates seamlessly with endpoint management systems due to ThinPrint’s enhanced collaboration with UEM vendors such as MobileIron, Citrix or VMware/Airwatch. The assignment of which user may use which printer can be made via a profile within the UEM system.
- Secure application management: With your UEM system’s app management, ThinPrint’s print and pull-printing release apps can be easily distributed to the mobile devices and managed securely.
- Endpoint print management for branch offices: The ThinPrint Hub print appliance serves as a print endpoint in branch offices. The ThinPrint Hub connects all printers on site to the central printing system and can be managed centrally.
- Central management of printer drivers and printer assignments is an inherent feature of ThinPrint’s endpoint print management.
- Cloud-ready endpoint print management: ThinPrint’s cloud service ezeep, supports hybrid cloud scenarios where printing is managed in the cloud, but printing takes place locally. Organizations can also migrate all printing and its management to the cloud allowing centralized administration for each endpoint.
We would be happy to discuss with you your requirements for a professional endpoint print management system.